Wednesday, March 12, 2008

IT'S OVER!!!!!!!!

So...12th March 2007....D-day!...SPM results....lol....well...finally got to sigh a relief....I was at the verge of going crazy when they made the results announcement...i told Jane..."wehh....how la..they announced 9As d....10As d.....11As abit more....still dun hav ma name la..." Jane said "aiyah..datz a gud thing!!...dun hav ur name yet means ur name behind lo...sure 12As d la..." "but...but....12As 3 peeps nia!!"....gosh...my world almost came crashing down...till i heard my name....12As!!!!!!YAY!!!!but sadly...not straight A1s....got one A2 for Biology....

But...im THANKFUL....Congratulations to those who did well!n thanks to all who took the trouble to send me messages and called me or my parents to ask about my results...Mary, Bro, Sis, Pui Moon, Kelvin (not Kelvin Lim), immediate uncles and aunties..and friends....thanks alot...=)

1 comment:

p i y i said...

heartiest congrats =]