Thursday, June 01, 2006

Inner thoughts....

Tonight has been quite a usual night for me...nothing much...plain but yet complicated....I just browsed through the blog of the brother of a friend of mine....I found some many useful things that would put my mind to work....i was thinking hard as i read through....What do i really want??and why am i so stressed out??His blog answered all my questions....I realised that i have been expecting too much of myself, even beyond my abilities...and worse of it...i have not been putting in really that great of efforts as i previously thought....Therefore from this moment onwards, i decided i will no longer put my life on hold...but to pursue what i really want...I constantly remind myself that the tests i am going through is to make me a tougher person....a stronger being....and i will continue doing so...I will stop all the guilts that have been blinding my thoughts and to appreciate time better...Every minute has its value, although it is really minute....if you really put it to good use...and so i vowed to myself I WILL...no doubt my birthday is still months away for me to make a wish....this will however be my new aspiration....

No comments: