Monday, June 19, 2006

Cheer up, Hot Water Miel....hehe

This post is specially dedicated to a friend of mine.Not gonna mention who..hehe....ehh...i noticed you have been kinda depressed these few weeks....cheer up okie?? I don't want to see you so down....don't always tell me you wanna die!!You make me wanna die more only...I know i myself is not always happy too...i have no rights to tell you to be happy....but then i really hope u will one day find someone u trust to confide in...and have more confidence in yourself. Believe in yourself. Although my emotions constantly change...i do still hope to see my close friends happy....especially those that i treasure alot....i might not know what is haunting you....but remember you always have a friend in me as well as the warmest hug...*hey dun squash me k* hehe...c'mon..show me your braces.....give me a broad smile...;) take care my friend....May my Hot Water Miel taste better after this....

~Miel~

1 comment:

adelynyeoh said...

hey hey!
didnt know u blow.
haha
xD