Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Failed.again

It feels like my head is cracking...not from the overloading of history facts but i don't know....i just feel so...after reading something...not books but just a mere testimonial. I closed my eyes to relax....it ended up spinnning...yes....my head went spinning....im feeling very pressured now....time after time i thought i will be alright but again time after time it failed me....time is running short.....though i admit dat time will never end but to me three months is more than enough for any miserable nonsense....but i really tried really very hard but why....why.....it still feels like i just got stabbed in my heart exactly like how i first felt...i lose control of myself....it is as if i have gone mad or perhaps a screw went out of place....i know it well enough that nobody will believe what i said about going unstable.....but u will know what i mean when you see it... It's an awful n sad sight...it's not fun holding onto my own head and struggle to calm down....no i don't need a psychiatrist or a psychologist......i just need someone to actually think and care about my feelings.....

No comments: