Thursday, July 13, 2006

Baby Buggy Bunny....

As i flipped through my file, i found my long-no-use notepad which has Baby Bugs Bunny as its motif. It sudden'y reminded me of a long lost relationship..when i was fondly called Baby Buggy Bunny....i don't know why....why everything just can't be deleted of my mind??Is it true that humans have fond memories in their long term memories that can't be deleted??How i wish....it will disappear as i wake up the next morning. It brought back so much sweet memories i used to enjoy....Someone please enlighten me....why...why until now everything just stays in place in my mind as though it just happened last night? I have not exactly described about the Kuala Kangsar trip i went....but as the bus stopped by the petrol station.....it just came in a flick.....that was the exact petrol station and the exact place where the bus i took to KL last december stopped....I remembered it was then....under the moonlight of a december midnight....when....i shall not elaborate further about that though...i was wondering why such a small thing could bring back such great memories...if i had a choice i had rather not remember all those....my heart ails....humans....are always selfish.....who can blame me for feeling so upset for losing something i treasured so much to someone.....I really wish upon the stars and the moon...that everything will disappear from my thoughts and life would start anew...i regret....life was much better before being a baby buggy bunny.....at least i knew i had a great friend who will always be there for me then....but now...it is a different story.....

No comments: