Thursday, May 01, 2008

Yummy....tuitty fruitty...yippiee!!XD

Actually...there are many things running across my mind now...but because of the limitation of time (I promised to do my mom a favour...so I'm stealing a bit of time since she's not around *ahems* bad i noe!)....i decided i shall post about my long-time obsession.....Don't know if I should label it as OBSSESSION...but dear close friends...should know...i am crazy over fruits...for no apparent reason...

I'm NOT obssessed over health (oh yes, everybody knows!)....no...I'm not an anorexic..so there's no need for me to substitute my meals with fruits.....and NOOO....I'm not someone who's extremely conscious with her weight....I eat like nobody's business most of the time....HAH HAH...

So...how everything started???No idea....but i really love eating fruits...i don't know why....and mind you, i don't take 2 bananas, 2 apples and 1 orange as my lunch....its POST-lunch...hah hah...right after my main meals (usually lunch) :


Combination 1 : 2 bananas, 1 red apple, 1 green apple, 1 orange
Combination 2 : 1 banana, 1 red apple, 2 green apples
Combination 3 : 1 starfruit (whole), 1 apple, 1 orange (XL)
Combination 4 : 1 banana, 1 red apple, 1 green apple, 1 orange
Combination 5 : 1 red apple, 1 green apple, 1 orange, 5 cherry tomatoes (i can't take too much of this because apparently tomatoes will worsen sinusitis)

Basically, the above mentioned combinations are those main ones that i will take (one combination at any one time).....and the sizes are usually regular ones or big....you probably won't find me eating baby apples....though they are cute....haha....

Mei Lean once called me CRAZY....for eating so much fruits..right after my lunch....hah hah...remember those days when we got home after school, bathed, lunch, online (fruits time too!) =D

and till today.....i'm still so crazy...i just finished Combination 3 a moment ago...that prompted me to post this up....now coming to think of it, i begin to wonder...if my blood glucose is high...because of all the natural sugars i took in....the last blood glucose test done in september 2006 was perfectly normal.....basically because i don't usually take sweet foods....except sweets...yes...sweets...but nowadays i take very little sweets already...don't know why.....

another funny thing would be....why does my stomach have a huge capacity for someone my size??weird huh? I assure you that i can eat as much as guys do...sometimes more....already done comparing with my fellow guy friends...*laughs* but one thing for sure...I LOVE FOOD!!!

yippiee yay yay....too happy thinking of food~~ciao~~

No comments: