Wednesday, May 13, 2009

The plus point going to matriculation will be its all-paid for free trips.....Below are photos on such events that i had the chance to enjoy that privilege! XD

13/09/2008 : Buffet dinner at Menara Berputar Alor Setar with my tutorial group, H1P2

This buffet dinner was my tutorial group's initiative of getting everybody together for a meal before separating into new groups for the new semester. There were only 5 chinese in my class, 4 girls and 1 guy...but nevertheless, they are among the nicest chinese friends i met there, especially Khang Way....Way to go, mate!


The four chinese girls, (L-R: Min Zhen, Felicia, Qi Fen & Me)

The view snapped while in the lift of the tower

Menara Berputar Alor Setar

24/09/2008 : Padang Besar - Kuala Perlis trip with H1P4
So, you must be wondering that H1P4 is not my tutorial group.....Actually this trip was not a trip marked in my schedule but rather an eleventh hour one. As this trip was organised by another good friend, Pee Terh....he asked if I would like to tag along since they still have vacant seats in the bus.....there were several others who tagged along too...just like me...haha...but so sad...my D couldn't come along as he had some silly hockey test....hah hah....

The view is so panoramic and peaceful....over at Kuala Perlis....


Another captivating view of the horizon, during sunset.



Me at Kuala Perlis



And, this was the bunch of people who tagged along for the trip!!





More to come....

No comments: