Saturday, May 16, 2009

Guess what??Yepp....I went to Langkawi (All-sponsored) *wink wink* But the side note is, I almost did not make it for the trip. This was because I have been looking forward to go home (back to Penang) for that weekend after being unable to make it back home for more than a month. And then, there came another bad news. My other 2 chinese gal pals pulled out of the trip at the very last minute (a day before the trip). So, D wasn't very keen on me going being the only girl with 3 other chinese guys (all of whom are my close pals actually). But, I can't resist it because it's my first time to Langkawi and since it's paid for, why not? I'm not going to bore you with my ramblings but rather, the pictures will tell u about my trip. Pictures paint a thousand words, don't they?



5 - 7/02/2009 : Langkawi



To proceed or not? >.<



That's a tired me resting by the well!






Nice decor in the restaurant we had our dinner





L-R : Khang Way, Me, Zhe Yi and Wei Xhine





Pantai Cenang during sunset...pretty...






Ain't this nice???the Oriental Village


L-R: Wei Xhine, Khang Way and Me (in the cable car)




The view from the cable car


That's it! Mountain range in view...




The suspension bridge of Gunung Mat Cincang



See the gluttony in me?...wakakaka Xp



A picture with foreign tourists (ps. the guys insisted!*roll eyes*)




The top station of the cable car stands at 710m above sea level. The view is exemplary, the air is cool and fresh. I'm sure going to make a second trip back there for the cable car. It's cool...we took two rounds of the cable car haha....coz the air was too nice....and the rest of our group were slow....


Gondola



Underwater World Langkawi



A bunch of us posing for a picture at UWL


Penguin : The signature attraction of UWL





What is a trip to UWL without a picture of a fish??hehe...I like the pokey pokey stuff....

I was scared like anything having that parrot on my shoulders, but well, luckily it didn't scratch me or pull my necklace. And, it seemed to be smiling there....=D oh ya, that was in Bird Paradise Langkawi.


It was not just simply a bird park, but it has many other animals too like peacock, monkeys, etc. And it has got beautiful rainforest setting in there, just like in this picture : a waterfall.



Four of us on board the ferry, taking the last picture before each of us dozed off except for that Khang Way who insisted on transfering all the photos from my handphone because he knew I would be too lazy to lend him my phone on any other days. Haha....very smart.....


That's it, Bye bye to Langkawi.

Ps. All pictures were taken by my handphone only. So, don't complain! ;)

More trips to come....

No comments: