Thursday, June 04, 2009

BANDING!!

yea...so hmm....sorry for all the no-updates done lately.....i will put on hold my posts on trips...but rather...post on another thing that is happening in my life......that is...to have braces fixed.....

So, today I went to the orthodontist.....to replace my fallen off separator (which i love so much because the colour is so nice....) and to be told by the nurse that i can actually fix the molar bands today....so better still.....i negogiate for an earlier appointment (i was given an appointment next week for molar banding and on the 26th for bonding- fixing everything else).......and so i was told if i fix my bands today, i can come back next friday for bonding! yay.....instead of 2 months for the first four appointments.....i am doing it in TWO WEEKS!....XD but that also means paying more within this one month....lol....

My concern is that if i get it fixed on 26th, i probably need to report for university on 27th and should complications arise, it's harder to manage.......so thank goodness she could give me an earlier appointment.....for the doc is fully booked till July.....uh-oh.....lucky me....

BUT......if you know me, I am such a food-lover that I will do anything just to savour my foods.... even with four tooths missing, I could still munch on hard foods....lol....albeit it hurts.....

It's my mom's birthday today and most of it, I am going to have a hard time during our dinner tonight...grrr....and my granny's 80th birthday dinner is this saturday...and so....again...food is going to be hard on me.....PLUS....my family luncheon (because my bro and sis-in-law are back) on Sunday.........FOOD and MORE FOOD......haihhh.....that's all i can do~

No comments: