Monday, June 15, 2009

Conclusion of An Important Chapter

Yes, the title states it all! With the last post on trips I went on during my Matriculation days, it signifies the conclusion of an important chapter of my life. Now, I am ready to embark on a new journey that will bring me to my destiny. Up to this point of my life, everything seemed like a routine everyone goes through : growing up, entering primary school, then secondary....senior prom comes along....friends from the years all separated into different countries, states, colleges and elsewhere....then comes the final step - university.....

Come 19th of June, I will know where my destiny brings me. I leave everything to God's will on which university I would be offered....But, definitely I will be thankful if I get any of my eight choices of courses....so pray for me!....cheerio~

No comments: