Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Leaving for KL on 27th....

I mentioned before in another post that 19th of June is D-day!...It's the day I will know my fate....and fate is, I got into Malaysia's Top University...guess what??not the APEX university though....hah hah...it's noneother than the glorious Universiti Malaya.....

I got into the Science faculty.......majoring in Biohealth Science.....Actually yes this was the course i chosen....I chose this over Biomedical Science.....=)....and the best part, it's only a three-year degree....saves a heap lot of time eh...considering the fact that I already saved a year doing Matriculation instead of STPM....

It caught me by surprise that I got UM....I was all the while expecting to get into UKM....not like i think it's better...but more like I applied more courses from UKM than UM.....all the better that i got UM....because I have been wanting to enter....all i can say is....I am lucky!

But, nevertheless life is never perfect. or at least that's what I believe in......I will be in different universities with my D....he will enter into the dentistry faculty of UKM......the least i can say is too bad for us and too sad for us.......we will of course try our utmost best to meet.....(he will be in KL city...whereas I would be in KL-Selangor border).....but I am happy for him that he got what he wanted....although he will be happier if he got UM.......this is the test that we are both ready to take.....

Guess that's all.....I haven't packed...ouch!

No comments: