Monday, June 15, 2009

Braced, finally.....

I got my braces on Friday, 12th of June.....my first colours being Purple (dark) and Light purplish-blue.......3 days on, I am beginning to feel the abrasions effects....Now, I am protecting my inner lips with dental wax which is minty-flavoured.....and I still can't chew my food....

My food has been taken wholesale into my gastrointestinal tract for 3 whole days! Hopefully there won't be any digestive problems stemming from this or else it will drive me crazy....

So, below I attached the video (recorded on my handphone, NOT by professional)...so don't complain!!...haha....


1 comment:

Clarisse Teagen said...

I still haven't gone to get my braces, and I'm gonna be 21 soon :P

Anyways, there's a blogger event set for the 29th of June. Bloggers from around the world will be uniting to write about FREEing IRAN on the day :)
I was wondering if you'd like to join in. .
there's more details on my bloggy. just ask me anything there if you'd like ok :) trying to get as many to join in....