Friday, April 04, 2008

JPA INTERVIEW OVERRR!!

Teehee...yeppp.....JPA interview is over and done with, officially at 3.50pm, 3rd April 2008! I don't know what to say...but would consider myself lucky. The question I got was "Name a personal achievement which you are proud of and why?"

I would say this is a very nice question because it's a personal question and not factual! I loveeee it! But then again, im not going to be over-confident about it. Probably a 50-50 chance....but hopefully i do get it.....

I had the chance to look through a list of common interview questions the night before...and this question was one of it....so its GRREAAAAT!!!..but somehow...i think i was a tad bit too nervous...thank goodness i didn't crank everything up....just abit here and there when the adrenaline finds their spot in my head! *chuckles*...

I'm too tired of all these scholarship stuff that have been boggling me down ever since SPM results were out!...So, it's time to take a short break....going to KL tomorrow and will be back on Sunday!...Cheerio to all....Take care.....

=)

No comments: