Thursday, May 25, 2006


Dwelling Over The Past....

Coming to these, well i think it is the right time for me to express this in my blog.

I met someone very special three years back. It was then i got to know a great friend. He was someone who would always be there for me no matter what. We have been there for each other at times of ups and downs for the past two years till last year. Something quite awesome happened late last year. It was like the start of everything. I see real beauty in my life with his presence near me. However, life is never a bed of roses. We had some misunderstandings and it really affected us very badly.Eventually, a grave decision was made and that totally changes our relationship. The relationship and friendship is ruined. The feelings of togetherness never disappeared from my thoughts. It has been two months since and i have yet to find my path, myself.This question came across my mind, "Are we still friends?" everytime his eyes meet mine. The sorrow and tears in my eyes to me, is nothing as important as the friendship. I really treasure friendships be it special or not. Deep inside i really hope he understands my feelings. All I want is to keep the friendship because to me friends are not objects which you throw when u do not like it anymore. They are the people who will walk side by side with you up and down the hills of life. They are the people who is willing to share with you their thoughts and feelings. As for me, life is nothing without friends especially those near and dear to me. The pain of losing someone nearest and dearest to me is unbearable. Every moment i tried closing my eyes, the pictures of the happiness we had flash through my mind. I feel empty and weak, just like a toddler who falls while trying to take her first step. After all this, I have experience the pain losing a beloved friend. If you happen to read this, please do not have any hard feelings. Besides, i would really want to apologise to any friends of whom i have either directly or indirectly hurt.



No comments: