Saturday, May 27, 2006


Sighz

I am stricken by anxiety and stress. I really wanted very badly to go to the National Music Camp once again...which was fun when i went there last year...I urged my dad to go to JPN to enquire about it ever since i think...February...All the response he gave was "okok..we will go when the school holidays comes"....well...i understand he is busy. I went to orchestra tonight after having missed it for i think more than two months..i found out that this time around to enter the camp, u need to go through some auditions. Ok but what makes it worse is the audition is TOMORROW...and that also means i wont have the chance to go anymore as pre registration is required. Sighz....moments later....i found out that I will be placed before an experienced, talented, distinction in diploma holder friend of mine for my upcoming audition to enter the Malaysian Philharmonic Youth Orchestra...Not only that, i was told that the audition slot for that whole hour (each person 10minutes) have been lined up for basically all the players from PSO...which also means i will meet back people of whom i know...and they consist of many many young talented violinists. Again, thats another blow for the night...I came home a little worried and panicky. I cranked up while talking on the phone with a friend of mine and my mom (my parents were out).....I don't know what should i do to calm myself down....=s

No comments: